We have three different tracks at VidCon!
- The Community Track is for people interested in online video, its creators and its culture. You will find Q&As, discussions, performances, interviews, the Expo Hall, meetups, games, and more. Also includes access to the Meet & Greet Lottery.
- The Creator Track is a great fit for anyone looking to create better content, grow their channel, break into the industry, learn the ins-and-outs of online video, and meet fellow creators. Creator Track attendees will have extra access to panels, networking, demos and workshops, the Creator Chat Lottery, as well as all Community activities except the Meet & Greet Lottery.
- The Industry Track is for attendees working in the online video industry beyond content creation, including anyone who is part of a production company, network, channel, advertising agency or who works in talent management, software development, branding, sponsorship, venture investment, and beyond. Also includes access to the Meet & Greet Lottery and Creator Chat Lottery.
Can't make it for the whole event? VidCon offers Single-day tickets just for you!
- Single-day tickets offer access to Community Track sessions and activities on either Saturday or Sunday (your choice).
- Please note that Single-day tickets do not offer access to the Meet & Greet Lottery.
Are you a parent or chaperone? We have something for you, too!
- The Chaperone Track is a wonderful opportunity for parents and chaperoning adults to accompany minors at a reduced cost. Chaperone badge holders will have access to all Community Track content throughout the weekend except the Meet & Greet Lottery. Chaperones will still be able to accompany underage attendees into the Meet & Greet Hall. Click here for more parent/chaperone information.
- If your child is planning on only attending VidCon London using a single-day ticket, there is no need to purchase a Chaperone Track ticket - you can just purchase the same single-day ticket type as your child and enjoy your time at VidCon London!
*The Chaperone ticket does not provide Creator or Industry Track access. If you are accompanying a child on one of those tracks, you will need to purchase a Creator or Industry Track ticket.